Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just a few cute clips!

Can you tell Kelso was way over my conversation! I was talking to Hezzy (Michael's mom) on the phone while I walked around outside. He was first very content to look around at the trees and then I guess the heat, conversation, and movement lulled him to sleep. So stinkin' cute!!!

The next clip is of Jay in the Barr's pumpkin patch. I must say this was my first time in a "real" pumpkin patch. A patch to me is a stand on the side of the road where you pick out your pumpkin! But, Stephanie taught me that this was a "real" pumpkin patch because you actually go get your pumpkin off the vine! I was very excited about that and so was Jayden!

The last clip is from this afternoon. I took Jayden to see the new Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie and Michael and Kelso stayed home. They enjoyed playing together and Kelso was peacefully sleeping when we got home. Michael got this video of Kelso. I love the last few seconds where first, Kelso realizes the camera is there and then proceeds to make his way directly over to the camera to play with it. He loves anything electronic with buttons!

2 comments:

One Daddy + One Mommy + Big Brother + Baby #2 on the Way! said...

We love the videos! Especially the one in the pumpkin patch :) Gerald loved that has pumpkin patch got some air time online!! Miss you guys :)! Tell Jay Garrett misses his new friends!

Kara Cain said...

I loved the video of Kelso falling asleep! So hilarious!