Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Festival/Other Stuff




I am addicted to festivals. I LOVE things like fall festivals where they have booths and activities. I especially love it in the Fall when things are decorated with pumpkins and scarecrows. Today at Hyde Park, they had a Fall Festival. Michael had drill so Cherie went with the kids and I to see what we could see. It was fun. They had booths with kids' games and the stores were passing out candy so you could trick-or-treat through them. Although it is a tad cooler today in FL, it is definitely not Fall weather. So, for a tiny small moment as I sampled the pumpkin streussel and yummy hot apple cider at Williams Sonoma, I imagined it was Fall! We had a good time and Cherie took a few cute pictures.


.

1 comment:

Mandy Kimery said...

The picture of the three of you is such a good picture. You're all looking at the camera and everything!!